Snoopy: Party Animal (Peanuts Kids) by…

Snoopy: Party Animal (Peanuts Kids)

by Charles M. Schulz

531,436,638 (4.33)None

SNOOPY COMICS!! Automatic five stars!!

This one started off with one of my all-time favourite strips! ( )
  jenn88 | Apr 25, 2017 |
I just love Snoopy. I think Snoopy is me. Sometimes I'm Charlie Brown but I'm Snoopy most of the time. haha

Nothing beats the classic. ( )
  phoibee | Apr 23, 2017 |
Read all my reviews on http://urlphantomhive.booklikes.com

Last Christmas I went to see the Peanuts movie (which is by the way adorable) and when I returned home, this book had become available on Netgalley. Coincidence? I think not!

It was another lovely collection of Peanuts comics featuring Snoopy. And although it was a lot of fun to read the collection didn't seem as balanced as some of the others I've read. Also, the Red Baron was completely missing. Exactly what made the 'party animal' part was not very clear either.

Some things, although I'm pretty sure they had to do with the ARC I read were that some drawing weren't very clear, even though I was reading at a magnification on my computer. Also some of the comics had copyright notices from websites on them (I'm not sure I've seen those before). These are of course minor things and it was great to read them again.

Thanks to the publisher and Netgalley for providing me with a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review! ( )
  Floratina | May 26, 2016 |

A collection of Peanuts comic strips featuring Snoopy and the rest of the Peanuts gang.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,475,682 books! | Top bar: Always visible