Goliath's Christmas (The Adventures of…

Goliath's Christmas (The Adventures of Goliath)

by Terrance Dicks

521224,092 (3)None

Review by: Angel

Tough Topic: Happy, Stealing
Goliath’s Christmas The book is about a boy named David and his dog named Goliath. The boy and his dog are really helpful to an old lady named Miss Gorringer. They help her throughout the book and they help her survive over Christmas. David is short and kind of chubby. He is also very helpful to the people. Goliath is very well trained and is big and he is white. In the story it is snowing and there is lots of snow and ice.
All of the snow is blowing everywhere. My favorite most exciting part was when they rescued and saved the cat and Miss Gorringer. My least most exciting part was when they had found Miss Gorringer at the park shivering with her cat in her hands.
I would recommend this book to a person who likes reading sad stories. I would also recommend this book to older people at least 12 and older. This book should be taught in school. Some of these things could happen to the teenagers or older people that read this book.
On a scale of 1-5 I would give this book a 4. I would give it a 4 because it is good and sad at the same time. It can also be helpful to some people.
Review by: Allayna

BION I'm impressed! Cool post! ( )
  bplteen | Apr 27, 2012 |

Dwight and his dog, Goliath, are thrilled that it snowed at Christmas this snow but snow isn't fun for everyone. Someone is in danger and needs David and Goliath's help.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 14:03:58 -0400)

A heavy snow just before Christmas and preparations for a party for the senior citizens in his neighborhood bring excitement for David and his dog Goliath, until the party money and old Mrs. Gorringer both disappear.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,561,508 books! | Top bar: Always visible