The Shadow of Death (Psalm 23 Mysteries Book…

The Shadow of Death (Psalm 23 Mysteries Book 9)

by Debbie Viguie

312,001,085 (5)None
Recently added bylindapenn, aharey, Becky_L

Bullet-speed action, taut tension, classic Viguie'

I'm half surprised I survived reading this latest installment of the Psalm 23 series. The angst, the fast paced action, the rapidly changing tide of foe vs. Friend was incredible. Did I say tears? I was hooked from the first sentence!

Jeremiah is being recalled as a former Mossad agent, a side of him he has always kept hidden from Cindy,afraid of her rejection. "In fact, his whole carefully constructed house of cards was threatening to fall down around him." What will happen to their relationship as Cindy begins to see Jeremiah for who he really is?

And I love the phrase Debbie uses :"plausible deniability" in referring to Detective Mark Walters. The ironic meaning of the phrase? "What he didn't know couldn't hurt any of them."

An incredible race to stop WW III from beginning as we see whether or not Cindy and Jeremiah may have a future together. Hurry October and book 10!! ( )
  Becky_L | Aug 9, 2014 |

Cindy finally thought that she knew everything she needed to about Jeremiah's past. She was wrong.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,545,301 books! | Top bar: Always visible