Dark Lands: The Not-Where by Lyn I. Kelly

by Lyn I. Kelly

222,551,640 (4.5)None
Recently added bymookoomoo, catscritch

No tags.

The Dark Lands series of novels, are not just a triumph is fantasy fiction, but in fiction as a whole. The concept has a great uniqueness about it and it was written in a easy and effortless style. The world could have the next J.K. Rowling on their hands, with Lyn Kelly.
Following the immense battle at Requiem in the previous book in the series, the Dark Man in imprisoned, but that doesn't mean he is finished with his plans. He has evil allies that aim to tip the balance in the favour of evil and release the Dark Man from his prison. With their own internal battles, will Webb and Sundown, be able to defeat the Dark Man for a second time, or will he change life in the Dark Lands for good. ( )
  mookoomoo | Mar 19, 2017 |
Having read “Dark Lands Requiem,” I was anxious to know what was happening to my favorite characters. Yes, they grew on me and I enjoyed every teen-aged blush, act of tom-foolery and even the angst of living in a semi-paradisiacal limbo. The malevolent grew as well, with insidious intentions and abilities. But this is not just a book of good vs. evil; it’s about the challenges we all face dealing with our place in the world. How what you do can affect so many when you may feel totally diminished. Learning who to trust and should you listen to that voice in your head. Kelly is laying out intriguing possibilities and pushing Webb, Raven and Sundown to ever more extreme potential. This is turning into a fascinating YA series.
An advanced reader’s copy of this book was provided for an honest review. ( )
  catscritch | Nov 30, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,812,513 books! | Top bar: Always visible