The Lost Great Dane by B. L. Blair

The Lost Great Dane

by B. L. Blair

411,664,912 (4.5)None
Recently added byJoAB, blblair100, walnut242, perusal

I love that Alex was a PI searching for pets - not people. While searching for a lost cat, Alex found a great dane. He didn't have any tags and was in pretty rough shape. She couldn't just leave him so she took him home. That was just the beginning of a mystery that Alex was getting herself into and she didn't even know it.

The local vet had been giving his services free to Alex so she took the dog to him for a check-up. While examining the dog he found it was microchipped. Meanwhile, Warren Caldwell reached out to Lost and Found Pets to find his lost dog. But when Alex interviewed him at his home she got a bad feeling about him. Many of his responses about his missing dog (a great dane) didn't sound right to her but she agreed to search for the dog anyway. It wasn't long before Alex was in great danger.

This book was not what I expected from the title. It's much better and more interesting than I thought a lost dog story would be. I liked the characters and storyline of this mystery. The drama and light romance in this quick read kept my interest right to the end.

I really liked this book and am glad I got a copy in exchange for my honest review. I am looking forward to reading the rest of the Lost and Found Pets series. ( )
  JoAB | Jul 29, 2017 |

B. L. Blair is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,246,227 books! | Top bar: Always visible