Journey to the Cross by Shane Cloonan

Journey to the Cross

by Shane Cloonan

212,551,640 (5)None

If you are looking for an inspirational children's Christian story of Jesus' journey from birth to his crucifixion, then look no further, Journey To The Cross is a must read book that parents should share with their children.

Teenage author Shane Cloonan weaves a touching story of Jesus' life told from the unique perspective of the faithful donkey that will easily draw the reader in as they follow Jesus' journey. Through the donkey's eyes, the author delivers a truly heartfelt, soul stirring, and inspirational message that will touch the hearts of parents and children forever. I would be remiss if I didn't mention how beautiful the illustrations complement this lovely story. From cover to cover, this heartwarming story is a must read for all ages.

Journey To The Cross would make a wonderful Christmas tradition for families to read and pass on to each generation.

Disclaimer: I received a copy of the book from the author /publisher in exchange for my honest review and participation in a virtual book tour event hosted by Pump Up Your Book.

http://jerseygirlbookreviews.blogspot.com/2016/12/journey-to-cross-by-shane-cloo... ( )
  JerseyGirlBookReview | Dec 2, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,585,247 books! | Top bar: Always visible