One Sexy Mistake by Sarah Ballance
841,035,133 (3.5)None

Review based on an ARC provided by Netgalley. I want to also thank the publisher for giving me this opportunity.

A 3.5!

Forget the title, this was cute and funny and far from being a mistake!

Olivia and Grady seem to be perfect for each other: all they want is a one-night stand to avoid the complications from their previous relationships. It all goes perfectly fine until Olivia is forbidden from leaving Grady's apartment after being snowed in.

This was a very quick reading, it's short, it's simple and it's interesting. I'm sure if you're the type to do in one seating, you will—it's not my case, though. The couple had great chemistry, and while I didn't expect anything but romance cliches, I had a nice surprise that area but I'd be spoiling you. Let's just say, it was a smart use and even a little nostalgic at times. Actually, I kept thinking this would also make a great movie.

I haven't read the others in this series or even any of this author's previous works. And now I feel like going through everything.

Don't expect anything memorable but for a guilty pleasure I was way past pleased with the book. Romance lovers, just go ahead! ( )
  AnnaBastos | Jun 13, 2017 |
Olivia Patton and her one night with sexy Grady Donovan was not quite all she anticipated. This quickie was a better read then her quick attempt to make a break after a one nighter that proves there is more than first impression. Olivia and Donovan have a reason to not like each other. Having to face each other and actually talk to each other brings about issues. This was lite fun read. ( )
  thebookjunkiereads | Dec 21, 2016 |
"One Sexy Mistake" by Sarah Ballance is book number five in the "Chase Brothers" series. This is Olivia Patton and Grady Donovan's story.
I loved the Chase Brothers series. They can be read as a standalone but you are going to want to read their stories! Another winner by Sarah Ballance. She does a great job of incorporating a steamy romance with humor.

Olivia and Grady have a one night stand. The next morning Olivia tries to slip out while Grady is asleep. Well, that didn't work out for her. Due to an epic snowstorm that has shutdown the city. Olivia is forced to go back to Grady's apartment. The two are forced to spend time together. They discover that they have amazing chemistry but neither one wants a relationship. Will this amazing chemistry turn into more than a hook-up? Grady and Olivia discover that they are connected through circumstances in their past. Will these circumstances bring them closer or destroy what they have started?

You will love the banter between Grady and Olivia. I fell in love with their characters. Sarah Ballance does an excellent job grabbing your attention from the beginning to the end.

Get comfortable and be prepared for a steamy and funny quick read romance.

FYI, includes mature content. I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book. ( )
  booksnuggle | Dec 2, 2016 |
Received an ARC for honest review for netgalley. Really Cute Book. Fell in love With Grady and Olivia. They swore that they could just go in to having a one-night stand with no feeling involved, when both of them were extremely hot, and that pretty flew out of the window when they saw each other, but they were determined to stick to that plan. However, due to extenuating circumstances that was not to be. They had forces of nature working against them. You did understand why both of them were pretty gun shy, and did not want to get into a relationship, and they really did try to work against there mutual attraction. Hell, poor Grady had a secret he was keeping for Olivia, when he discovered who she was, and yet he still couldn't help himself. And then you had poor Olivia, the girl could not catch a break, the betrayal was strong, but she still had such strong feelings. I loved how it truly worked out for them, Grady went above and beyond. He showed he was great boyfriend material and a romantic, when he thought he wasn't. It was wonderful. I hope author now writes about Olivia's roomate! I am just not ready, for this clan to end. ( )
  Pelusa41 | Nov 14, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,810,650 books! | Top bar: Always visible