Save Your Soul (Body & Soul) (Volume 2) by…

Save Your Soul (Body & Soul) (Volume 2)

by Rochelle Paige

322,946,555 (4.33)None

Super insta-love so if that isn't your thing, keep moving. Me, I loved it!! Over the top alpha who falls in love at first sight with virgin heroine? Sign me up!! I love this trope. ( )
  thebookdisciple | Oct 9, 2018 |
Hadley has distanced herself from her family after finding out the truth about her father, but not enough to be kidnapped. How will she make it out alive? She learns that everything isn't always what it seems.

Brecken, ex-military badass is settling into the civilian world. As his new security business booms, he is sent on a mission to locate and save a client's daughter.

Some may have a sweet tooth for chocolate, ice cream, shopping... mine is a take no prisoners military hottie. Well, hello there, Brecken! Brecken is unstoppable and as alpha as one man can get. When he has his mind set, there is no holding back.

I read this suspenseful, amazing read in just one sitting. I dare anyone to try starting this and trying to put a bookmark to it. Easier said then done. Ahhh-mazing!!! ( )
  ColleenGiminiani | Feb 28, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,295,849 books! | Top bar: Always visible