Infamous by Lori Sizemore

Infamous

by Lori Sizemore

411,664,912 (4.5)None

This review is based on an eARC I received from Author Lori Sizemore. It is an honest and voluntary review and the advanced receipt of it in no way affected my review or rating.

Believable, charismatic and entertaining! This storyline is not one you would run across that often and I love that. It is written as realistically as I can imagine. After all I am not familiar with the lifestyles of the rich and famous 🙂 but I could see that this is how it might go down.

This story is told from the alternating viewpoints of Justine and Sawyer. I love, love, love reading from the viewpoint of the protagonists. Both of them were thrown into a situation that was beyond confusing for them. They had very little control in their respective situations and there were deals being made by many characters in this story. Made it very interesting because there was definitely a Team Justine and Team Other.

Such a wonderful story! I love Justine’s character! Even though a sex tape came out without her knowledge she decided to just own it. She took a bad situation and made it profitable and thus took control of the situation. Such a strong female lead.

Sawyer, he is not a bad boy per say but he is a ladder climber and he prefers one-night stands without entanglements. He is written perfectly for this storyline. I love that he knows who is and he stands up for Justine even when he does not like her, pffft, yeah right Sawyer…..He loves her from day one he just did not know it yet.

The chemistry between these two characters is there. The pages just sizzled with smoldering desire between Justine and Sawyer. The Sexy Times are definitely hot. They are not over the top or in your face but they are steamy enough for anyone to appreciate.

This is not just a love story. There is a real journey of discovery for Justine. She has to work out issues that she had stuffed down and left unsaid for so long. Many skeletons come out of closets throughout this story and there is a very satisfying end to a mystery that had plagued Justine and her family since the sex tape was made public.

Did I want more? Well in a way, yes. There was what I would consider a subplot introduced regarding Sawyer’s baby sister. She was very important to Sawyer and was mentioned repeatedly but we had no true closure to this. The idea was carried through to an end but it was not a finality. Was hoping that it would go somewhere. That is just a minor issue though.

This is a debut novel for Author Lori Sizemore and as far as I am concerned she knocked this out of the park. I am looking forward to following her career if this story is any indication of what she has to offer. If you are looking for a book that will engage you from beginning to end, then I recommend this book to you!

*Thank you to Author Lori Sizemore for this eARC of Infamous* ( )
  TheGenreMinx | Dec 7, 2016 |

Lori Sizemore is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,243,182 books! | Top bar: Always visible