Hit Man: A Sexy Action-Packed Alpha…

Hit Man: A Sexy Action-Packed Alpha Adventure Romance (Deadliest Lies)

by Michele Mannon

222,551,640 (5)None
Recently added byCathyGeha, JulieD2

Hit Man by Michele Mannon
Deadliest Lies #3

Wow! Scorching hot, action-packed romantic suspense filled with thrills and chills whether inside or outside the bedroom. Secret group TORC has agents that are HOT and SKILLED and so much fun to read about. I liked Diego before BUT in this book he became a book boyfriend that I would love to call my own. Being undercover on assignment and meeting clueless but intelligent Aubrey was the best thing that could have happened to them both. At times Aubrey’s actions made me want to leap into the scene and tell her not to do whatever she was about to do but it always eventually worked out – because Diego was there. Not sure why but a few times Aubrey’s situations reminded me of some of Lucille Ball’s in “I Love Lucy” although I am not sure why since they were not “funny” per se. Ah well…just a passing thought from time to time.

Would I recommend this book? Definitely! Will you like it? I don’t know BUT I sure did. AND, I am now eager to read the next book in the series and am wondering if it will be Hayden’s story since he is off to Africa and Diego’s sister is there OR could it be that Duff will have his story told? And, who was working undercover as the nanny – at least I think she was working under cover AND was she working for TORC or some other agency? Hmm… Anyway, I could not put this book down and though I know I have to wait for more in the series it won’t be easy to remain patient ;)

Thank you to NetGalley and St. Martin’s Press for the ARC. This is my honest review.

5 Stars ( )
  CathyGeha | Dec 4, 2016 |
A great addition to the Deadliest Lies series. Diego gets his story and his tense life as a Hit Man and how he became a hit man is revealed.
Diego is in Mexico working undercover and he meets Aubrey, a beauty he's convinced, at first, is working her own assignment but she seems to be very innocently getting in the way of his assignment and he feels bound and determined to see to her safety especially when she finds herself right in the middle of a mess of trouble.
The storyline is thrilling and suspenseful and the relationship that develops between Diego and Aubrey is intense, the sex scenes are very steamy and hot.
If you love thrills and a little mystery with your romance I highly recommend Hit Man, it's a fantastic read. I'm looking forward to book 4 in the series! ( )
  JulieD2 | Nov 19, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,312,378 books! | Top bar: Always visible