Welcome to Witchlandia by Steven Popkes

Welcome to Witchlandia

by Steven Popkes

411,664,912 (3.75)None

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Disclaimer: I was provided this book for free in return for my honest review.

To be perfectly honest, I started this book several different times, but always put it down in favor of another story. It wasn’t until I decided that I would finish and review this book before I’d start another one that I was actually able to finish it. The story line just didn’t grab my attention like I had hoped it would at the beginning. About half way through the book, I was finally ‘hooked’ enough to finish. The story ended on a somewhat high note, though I won’t give any spoilers here! There were also a few twists to the story but they only enhanced the storyline. All in all, I’d give it three and a half stars. ( )
  Keiri | Feb 11, 2018 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
What an unusual and captivating novel! Many cool things in regards to the paranormal, but my favourite is the idea that flyers work with the police department to gather intel, often stealthily. The crime investigation was intriguing and the more Katelin worked on the case, the harder it was to set the book down. There were also many plot twists that kept me eager to read the next chapter.

*I was given a free copy of this novel and voluntarily chose to review it.* ( )
  madamediotte | Dec 4, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,324,735 books! | Top bar: Always visible