Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Electricity and Magnetism (Gareth Stevens Vital Science: Physical Science)
by Steve Parker
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0836880854, Library Binding)Gareth Stevens Vital Science books are designed to help prepare students for NCLB science testing by reinforcing key concepts across the science curriculum. The eight volumes in Physical Science use clear language and a variety of photographs and diagrams to increase students' understanding of forces and motion; light, heat, electricity, magnetism and sound; and the properties of objects they encounter in their daily lives. Two volumes discuss the history of science and the role of science in society.
Features and benefits:
- Concepts that support National Science Education Standards (NSES) and state standards:
- Physical Science
- Science in Personal and Social Perspectives
- History and Nature of Science
- Text developed in consultation with a science curriculum expert
- Clear explanations of key scientific concepts
- Full-color photographs, diagrams, and other illustrations that enhance understanding
- Focus boxes that supplement the text
- A glossary of key terms
(retrieved from Amazon Wed, 07 Dec 2016 09:07:56 -0500)
An introduction to electricty and magnetism and how we experience them in everyday life.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.