Retro Robots: Robot & Space Coloring Book by…

Retro Robots: Robot & Space Coloring Book

by LightBurst Media

212,551,640 (1)None
Recently added bymmoj, Yona.Schuh

Disclaimer: I don't use a lot of colouring books.
Disclaimer: This review is based on a review ebook provided by the author.
Disclaimer: this is the same review as for the Harajuku fashion book, as I have the same issues with it.

I dislike this book, and it is not for the theme, as the giveaway made it clear that we should not comment on it, I honestly didn't have any problems with it.

I disliked this colouring book because of 2 main reasons, the character anatomy and the backgrounds.

The backgrounds are easier to explain so here we go:
I find the backgrounds incredibly dull. As you can see in the cover image, they are simple shapes being repeated over and over again. That isn't very fun to colour in. Secondly, there are large sections of empty space that need to be coloured in, which makes actually drawing tedious at best and excruciatingly frustrating at worst.

About the character proportions and general anatomy. I have nothing against stylized characters, as an artist myself, I like playing with these things. What bugs me about this book though is that one cannot tell what style the illustrator was even going for, it just looks off in myriad of ways. The problem mentioned earlier that the illustrations aren't really fit for a colouring book applies here as well.

Overall, I'll give this book 1 star, and that's about all I have to say about it. ( )
  Yona.Schuh | Jan 31, 2017 |

Relax, Unwind, De-Stress, and Color In Your Dreams With These 34 Awesome Retro Robot Detailed Illustrations.

Retro Robots: Robot & Space Coloring Book features 34 original hand-drawn robot illustrations for you to color and enjoy. Images are printed single sided so that you can easily cut them out. The illustrations are detailed making this a perfect coloring book for older kids, teens, and adults. Immerse yourself in a land of robots, spaceships, space villages and more. Pick a page that jumps out to you and let the fun begin!

***See a video teaser showing some of the pages in Retro Robots on Youtube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQINnneAiN8

LightBurst Media is committed to bringing you fun and unique adult coloring books for you to relax and enjoy! We are quickly becoming an Amazon favorite adult coloring book brand and hope you enjoy our coloring books!

What you can expect from Retro Robots: FUN hand-drawn pages, no computer generated or stock images here!  Images printed single sided  Detailed stress relieving designs perfect for both Adults, Teens, and Older Kids   A great gift for people that love robots, retro robots, or space themed items
Pick up your copy of Retro Robots today by clicking the BUY NOW button at the top of the page for a fun way to relax and unwind!

(retrieved from Amazon Fri, 09 Dec 2016 05:46:23 -0500)

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

LightBurst Media's book Retro Robots: Robot & Space Coloring Book was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

LightBurst Media is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,757,063 books! | Top bar: Always visible