Left My Heart in Sin City by Trinity Blacio

Left My Heart in Sin City

by Trinity Blacio

312,001,085 (5)None
Recently added byshyalwayz, qstewart
2017 (1) amazon (1) barnes & noble (1) bdsm (1) BookBub (1) dom (1) erotica (1) Kindle (1) kobo (1) Litsy (1) mate (1) menage (1) nook (1) paranormal (1) read in 2017 (1) romance (1) shifter (1) smashwords (1) sub. (1) threesome (1) Trinity Blacio (1) weretiger (1)

Jess Garthing is at an author's conference trying to get a publisher/editor for her books that she is writing. But little does she know that her whole life is about to get turned upside down. And everything that she has wanted or wished for is kinda about to come true.

Maverick and his pack of dancers are performing at the convention. Plus the conference is being held at this hotel. So when Maverick over hears one of his dancers trying to pick up Jess. He comes to her rescue and takes an interest in her at once. Will Jess falls for Maverick's charm or has she been hurt so much that she will run away?

I really liked this book. I could not put it down once I started reading it. Trinity has become one of my favorite authors. The flow of the story was great. The characters were well developed. The sex scenes left you needing a cold shower. I recommend this book and author to others. ( )
  shyalwayz | Feb 5, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,239,590 books! | Top bar: Always visible