Sex, Soup, and Two Fisted Eating: Hilarious…

Sex, Soup, and Two Fisted Eating: Hilarious Weight Loss for Wives

by Katie Robles

222,551,640 (4.5)None
Recently added byjbarr5, Anne_Rightler

No tags.

SEX, SOUP AND THE TWO FISTED EATING: HILARIOUS WEIGHT LOSS FOR WIVES BY KATIE ROBLES
Was skeptical wanting to read this book but the author in chat assured us we would be laughing.
She was right! Besides having discussions about sex, soups and religion you just can't see it all going together but it does.
There are quotes from all over the Bible to back up what's being said. It's basically a book about a lifestyle including sleep, soup and exercise. We follow the Mediterranean lifestyle and this sounds very similar to it as the food is very healthy.
Lots of recipes but no nutritional information but you can tell from the healthy ingredients it will taste good and still be good nutrition wise.
Love how she tells you to experiment with all aspects of this til you get the right combination to make it all work for you. For her it helped solve her weight problem and high cholesterol problem. For us it's just a way of life now-don't want any more heart attacks.
What causes us concern is still seeing all the bad food others eat at work to no avail telling them to better themself-they want no part of it=maybe after they have a heart attack they will be persuaded. Love resources by chapter although she's not a licensed nutritionist she's done her homework!
I was given the book by the author via Book Fun (The Book Club Network) and here is my honest review. ( )
  jbarr5 | May 9, 2017 |
Sex, Soup, and Two Fisted Eating, by Katie Robles, is as advertised, a hilarious book on weightloss. Robles, with personal experiences, puns, and poetry, uses humor to write about a subject most women dread to ponder. There is straight talk about the importance of sleep, exercise, eating good foods and drinking lots of water, all things that most of us have heard before. But with Robles fun, positive way of expression, the information just might stick and be the catalyst toward a healthier lifestyle. Sprinkled throughout the book are appropriately related scripture verses and in a personal note, Robles reminds readers that God loves us and changes us from the inside out. The book is full of tips to help along the health journey and a whole section of recipes for soups, salads, sides and entrees. Sex, Soup, and Two Fisted Eating is a unique look at making healthy decisions and as the author asks, are you going to Nike it up and Just Do It?
I received a complimentary copy of this book from Book Club network. A favorable review was not required and opinions are my own. ( )
  Anne_Rightler | Dec 9, 2016 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,053,277 books! | Top bar: Always visible