STEVEN UNIVERSE & CRYSTAL GEMS #3 by Boom

by Boom

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byAll_Hail_Grimlock

No tags.

I love this series so much
7:04 pm 7 December 2016
Steven Universe and the Crystal Gems #3 - Josceline Fenton, Chrystin Garland
I wish I could give it more stars. It's beautiful. All love and hope and warmth.

The Glass Ghost makes its way into Beach City and it's turning everyone - and everything - into glass. When Steven fears for his father's life, he runs to help Greg. The Gems follow the Ghost, trusting Steven to fend for himself.

As much as they point out that Greg is a mess - and he is - Greg also cares deeply for his son. I suspect they also trust Greg to play the mother bear when it comes to Steven being in danger.

Regardless, it's nice to see Steven and Greg's concern for each other. As my sister pointed out, he may not be able to take care of Steven on his own, but Greg is still in Steven's life. Just because he doesn't have his shit together completely, it doesn't mean that Greg is a horrible dad or doesn't love Steven. And it's nice to see him in Steven's life, giving him advice, just hanging out with Steven. There's a caring, loving relationship there, and Steven appreciates how much his father cares and looks out for him, too.

This is like having more of the series and I love it!
Graphic Novel media tie-in Juvie read in 2016 ( )
  All_Hail_Grimlock | Dec 9, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,514,737 books! | Top bar: Always visible