BLACK WIDOW #4 by Mark Waid

No tags.

A new Red Room
10:07 am 24 November 2016
Black Widow (2016-) #4 - Chris Samnee, Mark Waid, Chris Samnee
Black Widow Natasha Romanov is tracking down the girl who injured her, a girl who is a student at a new, far more brutal Red Room. The only flashbacks show Nat with the Headmistress' daughter, who is the woman suspected of resurrecting the Red Room protocols with this new twist.

Neither Nat nor the old friend she's gotten to give her shelter are heartened by any of this news or these suspicions. In fact, they're certain his house will be targeted and are planning on how to keep the newer, younger wolves at bay.

The connection that Nat has to this storyline is clear, but she never allows her memories or her regrets to stop her for a second: the only thing she can do is go up against this evil that has been resurrected from her past. Solid and strong, Nat goes up against horrors plundered from her childhood and while it's never said, it doesn't have to be. Her actions show her inner strength and resolve, and it's nice to see her so clear and focused.

The art is lovely as always. At first, I was not a fan of Samnee. I hated his art in fact but I react strongly and oftentimes the things I hate most at first glance grow up on me until they becomes some of my favorite things. This happened here.
Marvel Graphic Novel Comixology read in 2016 ( )
  All_Hail_Grimlock | Dec 9, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,842,297 books! | Top bar: Always visible