Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Tough tales: Stories by owners and fans of Ford F-series trucks
by Judy Scott
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 189426309X, Paperback)The stories in this collection have been written by real people about real life. They have pathos, humour and ATTITUDE!
- "The Ford I wanted had to be suitable for my 73-year-old father. He's the guy who, after his heart attack and recuperation, needed the truck to get his mind in gear and his butt out of the easy chair." Jack Fleming, Virginia
- "I get emotional when I'm out in the garage working on Blazin' 48 (my Ford F-6 Fire Engine) in my dad's old overalls. I wish he were there to tell me what to do next."Janet Herron, Utah
- "On April 17, I bought the 1988 big-6, 4-speed, dark red F-150 with 95,000 miles on its odometer. I was 75 years older than my "new" vehicle and had covered more territory. But, I figured we both could make it from Texas to Ontario where my bride-to-be anxiously awaited our arrival." Crawford Hall, Ontario
- "As we headed down Highway 401, we realized that transport truck drivers were literally hanging out their windows staring at us in our rented jet black, 1998 F-150 XLT with a Titan engine and tinted windows." Lorie Clifton, Ontario
- "Try to get Kelpie, our huge, brown, long-haired, fluffy Kelpie-Collie dog, into one of the vehicles other than our F-100 and he wouldn't budge." Vicki and Wayne, New Zealand
(retrieved from Amazon Sat, 10 Dec 2016 19:51:10 -0500)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.