Worth Her Weight (The Wharton Rock Series…

Worth Her Weight (The Wharton Rock Series Book 1)

by Janet K. Brown

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added bybeverlyjean

No tags.

Sometimes those donuts, slice of cake, or an ice cream cone are too tempting. We eat a little, then a little more, and soon we notice we’ve gained weight. We also know why. It’s no big secret. We can’t stop eating though; we’re addicted to food.

In Author Janet K. Brown’s novel, WORTH HER WEIGHT, Lacey Chandler has a weight problem. Her self-esteem is low. Will she ever marry? Why would any man be interested in her? Sometimes she’s so miserable she considers suicide. Troubles with her younger sister, Katie, and niece, Rachel, cause her to eat more, even though she wants to stop.

The author does a wonderful job of showing Lacey’s emotional ups and downs as she struggles to overcome her weakness for food and make a better life for herself and her family, Rachel especially. She also might have a chance at love, if she only wasn’t overweight.

WORTH HER WEIGHT will touch your heart and have you cheering Lacey along to success. This is a good story for those who perhaps face the same situation Lacey faces. In addition to the eating issue, there’s another story line, a life and death matter, that will have you biting your fingernails to see what happens. I’m not telling. You’ll find out when you read the story.

I recommend this novel for readers who may be fighting their own battle, whether against food or other problems. I think it will help those whose lives seem out of control to see how one young woman deals with her addiction to find a better life for herself.

The author provided me with a copy of the novel for my honest review. ( )
  beverlyjean | Dec 11, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,257,145 books! | Top bar: Always visible