Halo by R. C. Stephens
113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byDJLunchlady91404

No tags.

I absolutely loved this book. It was a very sweet love story. Contains some adult content and the ending was a bit predictable but still a very good read ( )
  DJLunchlady91404 | Dec 12, 2016 |

From the author of the best-selling Twisted Series comes a compelling story of heartbreak, sacrifice and the test of true love. I fell in love with Thomas Wells and knew he was my forever. I was sixteen when I gave him my heart. Our love was the kind to last a lifetime. But Thomas was broken. The first day we met he told me he was going to become a Navy SEAL. At nineteen he enlisted. At twenty he married me. At twenty five he left me pregnant and didn't turn back. I knew he was suffering…. I also knew I couldn't save him. He left me broken. I was scared and alone. Until I met Ryder St. John a wounded soldier… He was lost. I was lost. Together we made sense. I fell in love again… What Ryder forgot to mention was that he held a secret so explosive that it could shatter both our worlds. ***This is a full length novel and is intended for a mature audience.***

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 12 Dec 2016 02:26:07 -0500)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,431,945 books! | Top bar: Always visible