The Quickie by James Patterson

The Quickie (original 2007; edition 2008)

by James Patterson, Michael Ledwidge

Member:stacys13
Title:The Quickie
Authors:James Patterson
Other authors:Michael Ledwidge
Info:Grand Central Publishing (2008), Paperback, 384 pages

The Quickie by James Patterson (2007)

English (63)  Dutch (1)  French (1)  All languages (65)
The title of this book matches the length of time it took to read it. This is a typical recent James Patterson novel that has one to three pages per chapter. I have to admit that the style does keep me turning pages, but I really dislike how the character development is more or less non-existent. The ending was not really surprising and I honestly did not care how the characters ended up. His earlier novels are far superior, but I do want to say that I have read almost all of his books. ( )
  msaucier818 | Apr 9, 2018 |
Not bad. Rating 72. ( )
  DannyKeep | Mar 9, 2018 |
This was a great audio book that kept me well occupied during a few days of highway driving. It is well written, and well read.
  Eye_Gee | May 8, 2017 |
this was a good book to read. kept me interested from the get go. it is a bout a woman who thinks her husband cheated on her and she has a quickie. Then she realizes that he did have an affair on her. ( )
  KimSalyers | Oct 2, 2016 |
  KimSalyers | Oct 1, 2016 |

James Pattersonprimary authorall editionscalculated
Ledwidge, Michaelmain authorall editionsconfirmed
To John and Joan Downey - Thanks for everything.
I knew this was a really terrific idea, if I didn't say so myself, surprising Paul for lunch at his office down on Pearl Street.
Jag visste att det var en strålande idé, om jag får säga det själv, att överraska Paul på hans kontor på Pearl Street för att äta lunch med honom.

Lauren Stillwell is not your average damsel in distress. When the NYPD cop discovers her husband leaving a hotel with another woman, she decides to beat him at his own game. But her revenge goes dangerously awry, and she finds her world spiraling into a hell that becomes more terrifying by the hour.
In a further twist of fate, Lauren must take on a job that threatens everything she stands for. Now, she's paralyzed by a deadly secret that could tear her life apart. With her job and marriage on the line, Lauren's desire for retribution becomes a lethal inferno as she fights to save her livelihood--and her life.
Patterson takes us on a twisting roller-coaster ride of thrills in his most gripping novel yet. This story of love, lust and dangerous secrets will have readers' hearts pounding to the very last page.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:07:16 -0400)

When Lauren discovers her husband with another woman, she decides to take revenge by beating him at his own game--but her night of passion takes a dangerous turn when she witnesses an unbelievable crime. Her shocking secret threatens to tear her life apart, pitting her need to uncover the truth against her fear that the truth may be too horrible to bear. And whichever choice she makes could cost her job, her marriage, even her life.--From publisher description.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,353,876 books! | Top bar: Always visible