And Another Thing: The World According to…

And Another Thing: The World According to Clarkson (edition 2011)

by Jeremy Clarkson

Member:Englishgenius
Title:And Another Thing: The World According to Clarkson
Authors:Jeremy Clarkson
Info:Penguin Global (2011), Edition: Reprint, Paperback, 352 pages

And Another Thing: The World According to Clarkson: v. 2 by Jeremy Clarkson

I think I'll go back to watching Jeremy Clarkson on Top Gear rather than reading his books. ( )
  ellen.w | Jun 1, 2014 |
  ellen.w | Jun 1, 2014 |
I borrowed for my husband to read - an avid Top Gear fan - but I did instead - not quite as humorous as I hoped ( )
  shelleyraec | May 9, 2011 |
Although I do find the man quite arrogant I do like his sense of humour and found some of this book quite funny.

Back Cover Blurb:
In And Another Thing the king of the exasperated quip discovers that:
* bombing North Carolina is bad for Yorkshire
* we can look forward to exploding at the age of 62
* Russians look bad in Speedos. But not as bad as we do
* wasps are the highest form of life

Funny and in your face, Jeremy Clarkson bursts the pointless little bubbles of the idiots while celebrating the special, the unique and the sheer bloody brilliant.... ( )
  mazda502001 | Feb 4, 2011 |
Five out of ten. Extracts from Clarkson's column in the Sunday Times. The usual rants about any and every subject. Quite amusing but often needs to be read at the time the column was written (they tend to be topical) which means this book has a limited lifespan. ( )
  theboylatham | Jan 25, 2010 |
To Andy Wilman
I suppose all of us were out and about before Christmas pummelling our credit cards to within an inch of their lives.

Jeremy Clarkson finds the world a perplexing place. He discovers that he inadvertently dropped a bomb on North Carolina, that we're all going to explode at the age of 62, that Russians look bad in Speedos (but not as bad as Brits), and that no one should have to worry about being Bill Oddie's long lost sister.… (more)

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 131,677,955 books! | Top bar: Always visible