Bleach, Volume 3

Bleach, Volume 3 (edition 2004)

Series: Bleach (3)

Member:petapepy
Title:Bleach, Volume 3
Authors:
Info:VIZ Media LLC (2004), Comic, 200 pages
Tags:english, manga, kubo taito

Bleach, Volume 3: Memories in the Rain by Tite Kubo

Bleach Vol 3 takes Ichigo to the cemetery for the anniversary of his mothers death. If he's gonna find a hollow anywhere, my guess is it will be at the cemetery!

The Bad Stuff: I really struggle with finding the bad stuff in this series, so I'm just gonna skip this bit.

The Good Stuff: More Manga, how good is that! Tite does it again, but the plot thickens in this volume as Ichigo meets the Hollow that could have killed his mother. Another hilarious instalment, the teddy bear cracks me up.

Vol 3 moves the series forward revealing more about Ichigo and his abilities, 2 down and 18 volumes to go. Another 4 out of 5 Golden bookmarks for this installment.

AWA1 | Sep 24, 2018 |
Enjoyed this one far more, now that there's more backstory to Ichigo. ( )
  morbusiff | Sep 20, 2018 |
This just gets better each chapter. I loved the fight in this one. It held the promise of more and I was so happy with it.
****Spoiler****
We now know about Ichigo's past of how his mom died and I am so happy. ( )
  RinHanase | Mar 11, 2017 |
****Spoiler****
We now know about Ichigo's past of how his mom died and I am so happy. ( )
  RinHanase | Mar 11, 2017 |
Fun ( )
  Brinlie.Jill.Searle | Nov 22, 2016 |

It's the anniversary of Masaki's death, and the entire Kurosaki clan, along with former Shinigami Rukia Kuchiki, head to the cemetery to pay their respects. Sleeping demons rarely ever stay still and pretty soon Ichigo confronts the Grand Fisher, the Hollow that may be responsible for his mother's demise. This and more in this action-packed volume of Tite Kubo's manga smash-hit Bleach.

Ichigo Kurosaki was a little boy when his mother passed away. One rainy day, Ichigo, whose ability to see the undead is a blessing and a curse, tried to stop a young girl from drowning in a nearby river. His mother, Masaki, ran after them, frantically trying to rescue her only son. Then everything went black, and Ichigo awoke only to discover his mother dead and the little girl gone. It's the anniversary of Masaki's death, and the entire Kurosaki clan, along with former Soul Reaper Rukia Kuchiki, head to the cemetery to pay their respects. Sleeping demons rarely ever stay still and pretty soon Ichigo confronts the Grand Fisher, the Hollow that may be responsible for his mother's demise.… (more)

Tite Kubo is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,861,826 books! | Top bar: Always visible