Pearls of Daily Life - Short Stories and…

Pearls of Daily Life - Short Stories and Poems on Self-discovery

by Antonia Löschner

212,551,640 (5)None
Recently added byErinAyin, AL80

No tags.

Here is a summary of what the book is about. In the hurly - burly of daily life, all too often, the Self happens to get lost. However, with its overall knowledge of our needs and strengths, it would by far be the best personal advisor we can have.

A pocket book for small breaks in- between: to explore, reflect, dream, chuckle and relax.

I enjoyed reading this book.

I found the short stories and poems to be uplifting and positive and relatable to everyday life.

I think it is a good reminder that life is to short and you should live it.

This is the type of book you can read on your lunch break or whenever you have free time.

I would recommend this book. ( )
  ErinAyin | May 16, 2017 |

In the hurly-burly of daily life, all too often, the Self happens to get lost. However, with its overall knowledge of our needs and strengths, it would by far be the best personal advisor we can have. This collection of short stories and poems invites a journey of discovery. Diverse but amicable characters are experiencing the joy of rediscovering their Self in manifold situations of everyday life. A pocket book for small breaks in-between: to explore, reflect, dream, chuckle and relax.

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Antonia Löschner's book Pearls of Daily Life: Short Stories and Poems on Self-discovery was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 115,088,987 books! | Top bar: Always visible