The General's Legacy - Part One:…

The General's Legacy - Part One: Inheritance (The General of Valendo…

by Adrian G Hilder

322,001,085 (5)1
Recently added byalburke47, weelinda, AdrianGHilder

Amazing book loved reading this wonderful story. A swords and sorcery what more can you ask for a truly exceptional first part of a truly wonderful larger story. My heart felt thanks to the author Adrian G. Hilder for the gift of allowing me to read one of his amazing stories. This book I would be so delighted to recommend this beautiful story to all my friends so to all happy reading from wee me. ☺♥ ( )
  weelinda | Mar 29, 2017 |
I am the author of The General's Legacy, so I will not leave a star rating.
The General's Legacy is published in two parts due to its length, Part One: Inheritance is available now and free from adrianhilder.com. The conclusion to the story is in Part Two: Whiteland Kind and will be released on February 28th, 2017.
A sample of genuine comments people have made about the whole story:
"I loved the story. Such a unique storyline. I had a hard time putting it down. I can hardly wait for the next book."
"Was a very solid story line, and keeps you hooked from the start. Well worth the read. Hard to find a good book in the fantasy section these days. Glad I stumbled across this one."
"Damn, we're at the end."
"This plot's so tight I can hear it screeching..."
And of the climax that is coming up in Part Two: Whiteland King my editor made a couple of comments:
"So clever – did not really see this coming! I'm gobsmacked, I love this!"
Others have judged The General's Legacy to strike an ideal balance between world building and plot progression - it is a fast paced read with mystery and intrigue.
Every reader is unique, I hope it works for you if you choose to dive in.
If anyone would like an advanced review copy (eBook form only), do please get in touch.
Thanks for reading.
  AdrianGHilder | Jan 20, 2017 |

Adrian G Hilder is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 118,497,552 books! | Top bar: Always visible