Dirty Filthy Rich Men by Laurelin Paige

Dirty Filthy Rich Men (original 2018; edition 2017)

by Laurelin Paige (Author)

Series: Dirty Duet (1)

One unexpected and wild weekend with Weston King, and I'm a new woman. He, on the other hand, is the same rich, notorious playboy he's always been. In other words, not the commitment type. So even though we had fun those two days and nights, I moved on quickly from our horizontal time together. Or I thought I did until he offered me a job a month later at his firm in NYC. Can you blame a girl for thinking we might have a chance together? What I didn't anticipate was Donovan Kincaid, Weston's best friend and business partner. He's dangerous and dominant and gets under my skin in ways that no other man has. The worst part? I like it. From NYT Bestselling author Laurelin Paige, discover a whole new world filled with sex, love, power, romance and dirty, filthy rich men.… (more)
Member:TerryZigante
Title:Dirty Filthy Rich Men
Authors:Laurelin Paige (Author)
Info:EverAfter Romance (2017), 300 pages
Collections:Your library, Read but unowned

Dirty Filthy Rich Men by Laurelin Paige (2018)

i have a lot of issues with it, but i needed to take a break from fantasy and it helped

trigger warning: rape attempt ( )
  primordialnyx | Jun 24, 2020 |
This was so-so. Cold, controlling guy secretly loves a less fortunate girl and contrives to manipulate her life from a distance. For me it fell flat. It's not bad but I was just waiting for something more. ( )
  Hanneri | Dec 10, 2017 |

Belongs to Series

No one on earth could kiss like Weston King.

When I met Donovan Kincaid, I knew he was rich. I didn’t know he was filthy. Truth be told, I was only trying to get his best friend to notice me.

I knew poor scholarship girls like me didn't stand a chance against guys like Weston King and Donovan Kincaid, but I was in love with his world, their world, of parties and sex and power. I knew what I wanted—I knew who I wanted—until one night, their world tried to bite me back and Donovan saved me. He saved me, and then Weston finally noticed me, and I finally learned what it was to be in their world.

And then what it was like to lose it.

Ten years later, I’ve found my way back. Back to their world. Back to him.

This time, I’m ready. I've been down this road before, and I know all the dirty, filthy ways Donovan will try and wreck me.

But it’s hard to resist. Especially when I know how much I’ll like it.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 155,572,600 books! | Top bar: Always visible