American Iron Magazine Presents 1001…

American Iron Magazine Presents 1001 Harley-Davidson Facts (edition 2017)

by Tyler Greenblatt (Author)

2018515,329 (4.64)None
Rating:****1/2
Tags:Harley Davidson, Motorcycle, Reference, Trivia

American Iron Magazine Presents 1001 Harley-Davidson Facts by Tyler Greenblatt

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I gave this book to my husband who is a motorcycle enthusiasts and these are his comments: Having read many books on Harley Davidson I found this book very interesting and informative. Loved the layout. Would recommend it to any Harley Davidson fan. ( )
  andsoitgoes | Jun 10, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
This was a pretty interesting read. I'm not a gearhead at all but there was enough historical and cultural tidbits to keep me glued to it. Conversely if you are not interested in those aspects but are a mechanical type then you will find this right up your alley. If you watch American Pickers it will really help you understand what they are talking about when they mention knuckleheads and flatheads and panheads. My only complaint is that it would have benefited from an index; there is so much data in there it would be nice to be able to look up specifics. ( )
  BryanWilson | Jun 8, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Whether you ride a Harley or another motorcycle, there is something in this book that will make you say, “I didn’t know that.”

Tyler Greenblatt of American Iron Magazine had to spend years researching the 1001 Harley-Davidson Facts he presented in this book. In the interest of full disclosure, I must admit I am a lover of Harley-Davidson motorcycles and reading this book increased that love. There were so many facts that I did not know, especially how the company has a long history of supporting the U.S. Military.

Thanks Mr. Greenblatt for your work on this great reference book. Also, I will use it to win debates with my friends as I know have all the facts the facts. ( )
  robert_b | Apr 7, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Super interesting book. This book both tells story of Harley Davidson and a collection of interesting facts. The facts lay out the history of HD as well as the development and evolution of the various models of Harleys. The book does include several black and white photos. This book is a must read for Harley fans. ( )
  LouisianaReader | Apr 6, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Another high quality CarTech publication. Show off your knowledge on Harley-Davidson history. As the title says the book broken up into eight chapters list 1001 facts on Harley-Davidson. This is a fast read and great reference work. ( )
  mramos | Apr 3, 2017 |

LibraryThing Early Reviewers

Tyler Greenblatt's book American Iron Magazine Presents 1001 Harley-Davidson Facts is currently available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 115,160,734 books! | Top bar: Always visible