Tempting the Deputy by Heidi Rice

Tempting the Deputy

by Heidi Rice

631,268,033 (4.33)None

Sweet, Steamy, and oh so Dreamy, Tempting the Deputy is a hot little book you don't want to miss. ( )
  yafa2218 | May 21, 2017 |
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. From what I understand, it's the first book in the series Men of Marietta though the remaining books will be written by other authors. It had the just the right mixture of heat and fun to make this an easy though enjoyable read. When reading these types of novels, I don't like to have to turn on my brain, if you know what I mean. It's nice to just sit back and let the story whisk you away. Much like watching a good romantic comedy. The main characters were both believable and likable, not always easy to do when you need to create a conflict that keeps the couple from accepting the relationship from the first moment thus ending the book prematurely. ( )
  BekahMorel | Apr 17, 2017 |
Tempting the Deputy: A Men of Marietta Romance by Heidi Rice
This is Deputy Sheriff Logan Tate and Charlie Foster's story.

Oh my goodness! I just fell in love with Logan and Charlie. From their first meeting to the end was so much fun. This story covers so many emotions. From hot intense chemistry to dealing with emotions from a difficult childhood provides an entertaining and fun read.

This is a great start to a new series. I laughed so much and enjoyed the hot chemistry between Logan and Charlie. This is a must read!

FYI, contains mature content. I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book. ( )
  booksnuggle | Mar 31, 2017 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Heidi Rice's book Tempting the Deputy was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 115,153,163 books! | Top bar: Always visible