Between Sisters by Kristin Hannah

Between Sisters (2003)

by Kristin Hannah

This book is a fast read. This is about how two sisters are there for each other through ups and downs. Too bad I have no sister myself.

I just complained how the problem about the sister having cancer is solved easily. Unrealistic, I must say. But this touched me so that's good. ( )
  margaraawr | Aug 8, 2014 |

margaraawr | Aug 8, 2014 |
I did the ugly cry reading this book. I just love all her books. ( )
  annertan | Jul 31, 2014 |
Not Firefly Lane but I enjoyed it. ( )
  tennwisc | Jul 15, 2014 |
A hot-shot attorney, Meghann Dontess is miserable. Unfinished business with her mother and especially her sister haunt her. This book is the resolution. Easy, reasonably predictable, but an enjoyable light summer read. ( )
  wareagle78 | Feb 8, 2014 |
Information from the Norwegian Common Knowledge. Edit to localize it to the English one.
Dr. Bloom waited patiently for an answer.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0345519469, Paperback)

Years ago, Meghann Dontess made a terrible choice that cost her everything, including the love of her sister, Claire. Now, Meghann is a highly successful attorney who doesn’t believe in intimacy–until she meets the one man who can change her mind. Claire Cavenaugh has fallen in love for the first time in her life. As her wedding day approaches, she prepares to face her strong-willed older sister. Reunited after more than two decades apart, these two women who believe they have nothing in common will try to become what they never were: a family. Tender, funny, bittersweet, and moving, Between Sisters skillfully explores the profound joys and sorrows shared by sisters, the mistakes made in the name of love, and the promise of redemption–all beautifully told by acclaimed author Kristin Hannah.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:24:29 -0400)

With her wedding day approaching, Claire Cavenaugh prepares to confront her estranged older sister and self-absorbed mother after more than twenty years apart and find out how to transform themselves into a family.

Three editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,327,079 books! | Top bar: Always visible