My Embarrassing Dad's Gone Viral!

by Ben Davis, Mike Lowery (Illustrator)

6None2,086,376NoneNone
My Dad - the King of Cringe! What's a boy to do when his mum disappears, his dad moves him and his sister to the middle of nowhere, and his life takes a very swift downward turn ...secretly launch his dad on the internet as the Next Big Thing, of course! Hi guys! I bet every one of you knows what it's like to have an embarrassing parent - right? I bet they've done something so cringey that you wanted the ground to open up and swallow you whole. But let me tell you, my friend, NOBODY has a dad like mine. He takes embarrassing to a whole new level. If embarrassing was an Olympic sport, my dad would have, like, a gazillion gold medals. This hilarious story will have instant appeal to a YouTube-watching generation and is told through a series of vlogs. Combining Ben Davis's brilliantly-funny voice and Mike Lowery's amazingly-amazing illustrations is sure to make this a hit with readers everywhere. Ages 9+… (more)

No reviews

Ben Davisprimary authorall editionscalculated
Lowery, MikeIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 154,639,388 books! | Top bar: Always visible