The Twilight Saga White Collection by…

The Twilight Saga White Collection (edition 2012)

by Stephenie Meyer

Member:Zach.Parks
Title:The Twilight Saga White Collection
Authors:Stephenie Meyer
Info:Little, Brown Books for Young Readers (2012), Edition: Limited, Paperback, 2720 pages
Rating:***

Twilight / New Moon / Eclipse / Breaking Dawn / The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer

this book made me love reading.. when i was little i hated to read it didn't come easy to me, but then i read twilight and ever since i just can't put books down. this book changed my life. ( )
  tiffanyL22 | Aug 23, 2014 |

This gorgeous gift set--available for a limited time only--includes paperback editions of Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, and The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner with exclusive white covers, making it the perfect gift for fans of the bestselling series.

Deeply romantic and extraordinarily suspenseful, The Twilight Saga captures the struggle between defying our instincts and satisfying our desires.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 02 Mar 2017 08:01:57 -0500)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 131,677,593 books! | Top bar: Always visible