The Clockwork Alice by DeAnna Knippling

The Clockwork Alice

by DeAnna Knippling

96950,433 (4)None

No tags.

I would like to thank the author for sharing this book, in exchange for an honest review.

The beginning was very interesting and beautiful. I really loved it. I thought this was the most befitting sequel to the original masterpiece. But, as time went, I lost track of which Alice was which ( as there were two Alices), and lost all interest in continuing further.

And unfortunately, I did not finish reading the book. ( )
  NishatheGreat | Apr 24, 2017 |
Wonderland is still a wonder!!

I'd forgotten how nonsensical Wonderland could be but author, DeAnna Knippling, was a pro at bringing you back to where time and direction have differing meanings than in our world and no question has a simple direct answer. I believe Lewis Carroll would have felt honored how Knippling has carried the story on in a very Carroll-esq style. I would recommend reading The Clockwork Alice at a time when you're free from distractions due to its twists and turns or you might find yourself lost as if in a labyrinth or hedge maze in Wonderland!

An enjoyable read for a wide age range!! ( )
  mtchrista | Apr 17, 2017 |
A well written steampunk trip with a grown up Alice back into Wonderland. A unique adventure that was both complex and sometimes confusing with several twists and turns. An intriguing new tale that was a very enjoyable read. Definitely well worth the time and hard to put down. ( )
  jimphillips8 | Apr 17, 2017 |
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. This is my first read of author Knippling and I must say that it is an interesting read - steampunk, Alice in Wonderland and a touch of Clockwork Orange. A good read! ( )
  Cheryl_Nolan | Apr 13, 2017 |
"We're all mad here." The Cheshire Cat

Steampunk meets Alice In Wonderland!

Take a trip with Alice as she heads back to Wonderland all grown up!

Many thanks to LibraryThing and the author for this wonderful giveaway! ( )
  JillsWorld5 | Apr 12, 2017 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 113,901,497 books! | Top bar: Always visible