Terminate (Retribution) by Natasha Deen

by Natasha Deen

93950,433 (4)None

No tags.

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I will have a full review up shortly. But for the meantime:

This is a very quick paced book that wastes no time on things that are not absolutely vital to the story. At times it is a bit annoying, as it leaves one to wonder just how something is working, But overall it's refreshing. There aren't pages dedicated to describing a room. There isn't even a single full paragraph dedicated to that. Everything in the book is everything that you absolutely need to read. It's great for if you're in a slump and want to read something but are unable to handle all those extra bits of fluff that are usually in books. ( )
  owill | Apr 17, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
**I received this book in exchange for an honest review. This in no way affected my opinion of the book or my review.**

This book is totally not my usual type of read, so it was kind of nice to step out of that comfort zone and I could not put this book down once I got started! Natasha Deen wrote a page turning book full of suspense about a street smart girl Josie who was set to avenge her families death. "Jo" has had to learn one thing living on the streets and that is there a danger in caring for people. And she has started to care for people. Josie is on a mission to find her Amanda, and having no luck. But eventually, "Jo" gets a break about an illegal street fighting ring. That's when "Jo" learns you as on the street, you can't trust people. Even someone you trust, not everyone is as they appear. "Jo" along with the help of her team are out to help those who can't fight back and are seeking help. That's why I think this series title Terminate-Retribution is fitting, because they are helping see these kids get the justice they deserve. Natasha Deen wrote a hit series in my opinion! I am looking forward to the next book! ( )
  AmandaPete | Apr 16, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Josie is a homeless teen with a small team of friends who take care of their own. When an underground fight club starts snatching other homeless teenagers, it's only a matter of time before Josie has to decide whether or not to get involved.

Terminate was a quick, enjoyable read. It is really nice that this series can be read in any order and still make sense. There was a kind of double twist shocker at the end, too. It would be interesting to check out some other books in this series.

I recommend the Retribution series to anyone who loves a quick enjoyable YA read.

Disclaimer: I received this book for free in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own. ( )
  Prekrasan | Apr 12, 2017 |

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alumn

Terminate by Natasha Deen was made available through LibraryThing Early Reviewers. Sign up to possibly get pre-publication copies of books.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 113,789,377 books! | Top bar: Always visible