Uncharted by Justine Alley Dowsett

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
The book is a quick read, and if you're fond of Harlequin-type romance, it's a great little story. I liked the characters, even if I did find both the characters and story a bit predictable, as many romance style novels are. All in all not a bad way to spend a couple of hours though. ( )
  Danysh2016 | May 2, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
This book was so much more than I initially thought it would be!

I was expecting a simple story about a damsel in distress trying to find her way and instead found a wonderful main character who was never out-staged. Merediths character is charming, witty, vivacious, and powerful with her desire for independence. It was such a joy to read I couldn't put it down.

The author Justine Alley Dowsett is a master with her attention to detail and ability to join plot lines seamlessly while making this whole world stand on its own and making you love each character for their little nuances.

I will be looking for more works by this author for sure and I am glad I was chosen as a winner of her book! ( )
1 vote Elly88 | Apr 11, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Welcome to a very Uncharted journey, where you literally don’t know what you will find on the next page.

An invaluable religious artefact is stolen and a Priestess Acolyte is the main suspect, see what happens when she joins up with a ship’s captain and a Lord as they try to help clear her name.
But not all is as it seems, be prepared to be taken on an action packed ride. ( )
  mybookishrealm | Apr 7, 2017 |

LibraryThing Early Reviewers

Justine Alley Dowsett's book Uncharted is currently available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 114,439,847 books! | Top bar: Always visible