Uncharted by Justine Alley Dowsett

While somewhat predictable, it was a fun read! I enjoyed the characters, and the plot was well written! ( )
  Shadow494 | Jul 14, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I received a copy in exchange for an honest review.
It was a really original and interesting plot. The characters were likable. The pace was nice and steady. The only thing I did not like was the writing; it was very wordy and awkward. I understand that the author likely wanted to convey a sense of olden-days (not sure how to phrase that), but at times, especially in the beginning, I had to push myself to continue reading because of the writing. But overall, it was a good book.
  atarat | Jul 4, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I received this book free in exchange for my honest opinion. I loved this book so much. It was the perfect Blend of Adventure and imagery to capture the attention of the reader and engage them in a way that is almost surreal. I loved the connection between the main characters and of course the writing was impeccable. Who doesn't love a good spin on an Indiana Jones. I know I love reading about "Historical artifacts" and adding a good story in there is a great way to tell about it. I think Any adult would enjoy it. ( )
  Suzanne.Marble | Jun 21, 2017 |
This book was OK. The three main characters Meredith, Reginald and Grey presented enough surprises to make the reading interesting and the story line was fun but I have to say there were no real OMG surprises or twists to make the book truly memorable. I would probably read a sequel, but it hits the scale just above bland. It was a good read however and I enjoyed the time spent with the characters. Two and a half stars - average ( )
  RandyHarper | May 17, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
The book is a quick read, and if you're fond of Harlequin-type romance, it's a great little story. I liked the characters, even if I did find both the characters and story a bit predictable, as many romance style novels are. All in all not a bad way to spend a couple of hours though. ( )
  Danysh2016 | May 2, 2017 |

LibraryThing Early Reviewers

Justine Alley Dowsett's book Uncharted is currently available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,175,443 books! | Top bar: Always visible