A Wildcatter's Trek: Love, Money and Oil by…

A Wildcatter's Trek: Love, Money and Oil (edition 2016)

by Gene Ames Jr. (Author)

113,689,591 (4)None
Member:sherry69
Title:A Wildcatter's Trek: Love, Money and Oil
Authors:Gene Ames Jr. (Author)
Info:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (2016), Edition: 1, 302 pages
Tags:gene ames jr, the oil industry, mystery, suspense, thriller, read in 2016, 4 star review

A Wildcatter's Trek: Love, Money and Oil by Gene Ames Jr.

Recently added bysherry69

I loved A Wildcatter’s Trek by Gene Ames Jr, that tells a story of one man’s belief that life can be run on a handshake, that the next big one is just around the corner and a home is where the heart is.

The spirits said he would find a river of oil, but disaster and death will follow.

Jordan is driven to drill more and more oil wells.

As I learn about supply and demand, I am thinking he’s heading for trouble. Also, someone very close to him will betray him and I wonder if he will find out in time to divert the disasters that are heading his way.

A Wildcatter’s Trek makes me think of poker players, risk and reward. Rich, poor and rich again. Fortunes made and fortunes lost.

If you are a fan of the TV series, Dallas, like I am, this will sound familiar to you. A Wildcatter’s Trek is a down and dirty education of the oil world. Corruption, betrayal, revenge…Just like any business, personal or professional, everyone has their own agenda. You need to listen to those closest you, proven friends that are trustworthy, but sleep with one eye open.

Are you of the thought that all oil people are greedy, egotistical, selfish people, only out for themselves? My eyes were opened to the contributions they make to medicine, research, education, museums, libraries, technology…

I freaked out when I read…Oh no, it can’t be…But you will have to read it for yourself to find out what made my jaw drop, and kept me rapidly turning the pages to find out what happens next.

So…if you are looking for an eye opening glimpse into the world of oil and the people involved, A Wildcatter’s Trek by Gene Ames Jr is a story you don’t want to miss.

I voluntarily reviewed A Wilcatter’s Trek by Gene Ames Jr. ( )
  sherry69 | Mar 9, 2017 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 115,094,366 books! | Top bar: Always visible