Natural Selection by Michael A. Stackpole
Michael A. Stackpole is the New York Times bestselling author of many titles in the Star Wars universe, including many of the Star Wars X-Wing novels and the New Jedi Order: Dark Tide novels Onslaught and Ruin. When not chained to a desk madly fighting deadlines, he plays indoor soccer, rides a mountain bike, and reads, but not all at the same time. Stackpole lives in Arizona with Liz Danforth and a small pack of Cardigan Welsh corgis.… (more)

While I'm a big fan of Stackpole's other Battletech novels, this is my least favorite so far. I really enjoyed the parts with Victor, Phelan and the other characters I am familiar with from the other books. I could've done with less about Nelson Geist. I think his story and the things that happened while he was with the Red Corsair failed to move the overall story forward. I didn't find him to be a very likable character and the reader is clearly supposed to be left with the idea that he was a great person. ( )
  TheMadTurtle | Apr 7, 2015 |

Michael A. Stackpoleprimary authorall editionscalculated
Danforth, ElizabethIllustratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Jensen, BruceCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To Dave Arneson, gentleman, scholar and friend. He proves that intelligence, creativity, wit and generosity can be wrapped up in one package.
Kommandant Nelson Geist started to bark at his grandsons as he once would have yelled at his troops, but then thought better of it.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,979,148 books! | Top bar: Always visible