4 Screenplays by Robert Lampros

4 Screenplays

by Robert Lampros

641,268,033 (4.2)None

No tags.

I didn't really like this book. I just kind of felt like it was trying really hard to be pretentious. ( )
  anemoneee | Jun 18, 2017 |
I'd already had the pleasure of reading Soft on the Devil by Robert Lampros, which I loved, so I was very excited to receive this book with three other equally wonderfully stories. It's refreshing to have good writing by a Christian based author. Lampros writing is extremely easy to grasp and his stories flow extremely well. I definitely look forward to reading more of his work.‘With faith and fear’, ‘Kayorlan’, ‘Namira’, and ‘Soft on the Devil’, ( )
  lisadewaard | May 10, 2017 |
I received this book through Library Thing and the author for an honest review, Unfortunately, for me, the book sat in my mailbox and was rained on for several days while I was out of town. It is virtually unreadable. I am going to give it five stars, because I love Robert Lampros! I need a water-proof mailbox! ( )
  croknot1 | Apr 25, 2017 |
4 screenplays by Robert Lampros, ‘With faith and fear’, ‘Kayorlan’, ‘Namira’, and ‘Soft on the Devil’, are christen based books about life. The other tells in a point of view that he is very comfortable and capable with. Something that has always held true to me is that if you’re not hooked in the first few pages you won’t be at all. After the first page, I was hooked, I wanted to know what happened next. Reading a screenplay is a little different than what most people would consider doing but I believe it is well worth the time. Lampros has a great writing style with the knowledge to back it, a great read that would make a very good play/TV/movie. ( )
  LadyMegel | Apr 18, 2017 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Robert Lampros's book 4 Screenplays was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Robert Lampros is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 115,153,303 books! | Top bar: Always visible