Expelled

by James Patterson, Emily Raymond

Expelled over The Photo that was posted to his Twitter account, Will Foster, seventeen, is determined to find out who took the picture and why he and three other students were targeted.

Very quick teen read about 4 kids getting expelled from high school. Several of them claim innocence, but are they?
This is a quirky, but also sad, tale of what happens when people are put into a situation where things aren't going well - and how they take matters into their own hands.
I liked the references to The Breakfast Club, and also the characters in the book. They were a misfit group, and it was fun to see how they interacted with each other, and the outcome of their situation.

#Expelled #JamesPatterson ( )
  rmarcin | Mar 4, 2019 |
Full review to come. ( )
  raisinetta | Feb 18, 2018 |
Hmm, not sure about this one. "Expelled" was an easy read but it had very little plotline and an unsatisfying ending. I did like Theo Foster, the narrator, but I didn't think the big revelation at the end was necessary. Even though I had an inkling as to what it was going to be, it was too BIG an issue to be thrown in in the last chapter of the book. If it was to be included, it should have been introduced way earlier. With little depth and no character development, this was a mediocre read at best. ( )
  HeatherLINC | Jan 27, 2018 |
I purchased this book from Target. All opinions are my own. ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸExpelled by James Patterson. While it took me a few chapters to get into this book, it was worth the read. I have always loved Patterson's Murdered Wives Club and Alex Cross but had never read outside anything he wrote outside of those works. So I decided to try this. I can honestly say the secret that Sasha keeps I never saw coming. I was totally blinded by that. I did realize there was a bigger issue with her just not that one. I was happy to see the boys work through their messes and stereotypical thoughts and form a bond together to create a symbolance of morals rather than choose what's right isn't always what's best motto some of the adults in this book created. Definitely a mature read, there are several triggers that may shock younger teens or tweens. But definite issues that may very well be happening at a school near you. We are only as real as the secrets we keep.........review also posted on Instagram @jasonnstacie, Library Thing, Goodreads/StacieBoren, and my blog at readsbystacie.com. ( )
  SBoren | Nov 25, 2017 |

James Pattersonprimary authorall editionscalculated
Raymond, Emilymain authorall editionsconfirmed
Crouch, MichaelNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 155,765,807 books! | Top bar: Always visible