Onyx Webb: Book Four: Episodes: 10, 11, & 12…

Onyx Webb: Book Four: Episodes: 10, 11, & 12 (edition 2016)

by Richard Fenton (Author)

113,689,591 (4)None
Member:sherry69
Title:Onyx Webb: Book Four: Episodes: 10, 11, & 12
Authors:Richard Fenton (Author)
Info:Courage Crafters Inc. (2016), 224 pages
Tags:andrea waltz, richard fenton, read in 2016, 4 star review, horror, series, does not stand alone, paranormal, supernatural, thriller, suspense, romance

Onyx Webb: Book Four: Episodes: 10, 11, & 12 by Richard Fenton

Recently added bysherry69

No tags.

Onxy Webb is filled with death, murder, horror, ghosts, and lots of suspense and evil…

So beware. Check your Karma and see if you dare to enter, because your actions can have repercussions far beyond your wildest imagination.

Onyx Webb is a fabulous, mystical character that keeps surprising those around her and rightly so in my book. She is complex and misunderstood, and so not deserving of what is happening. I love that she takes her ‘life’ into her own hands, not leaving her fate up to others to decide.

Many of the characters are good ‘people’. Sometimes it was hard to know who was human and who was a ghost and I loved the surprise of learning who was who, or what.

I try to be alert, waiting for the next shoe to drop, the next accident to happen, the next person to die.

The tension and suspense is stretched, keeping me waiting, anticipating, fearing for my favorite characters.

Be careful how much of your heart you give to these characters, because some may not survive. I love when the author is not afraid to kill someone off, regardless of whether I like it or not.

What’s going to happen next and who is responsible? Many lives are tainted by the evil that touches them. Of course, there are those whose misfortunes I revel in as they get their just desserts.

Onyx Webb keeps pulling on me, drawing me in deeper and deeper as I struggle to accept the tragedies heaped on the characters. There is so much going on, so many characters and so much action, that the story calls to me, demanding I read on, read more, and more.

I voluntarily reviewed a copy of Onyx Webb: Book IV by Richard Fenton & Andrea Waltz. ( )
  sherry69 | Mar 20, 2017 |

Welcome Back to the World of Onyx Webb! This is Book Four. (Episodes 10, 11 & 12)

Haven't Gotten Entangled Yet? Please Start with Book One.

More questions get answered in Book Four. A darkness is building and more supernatural twists occur. Onyx Webb is a series you will enjoy reading more than once. After you finish Book Four, consider a complete re-read of the series!

Onyx Webb is a complex multi-genre mash-up that combines elements of supernatural suspense, crime, horror, romance, and more. The Onyx Webb series follows the unusual life of Onyx Webb along with a central group of characters in various locations and times.

The billionaire Mulvaney family, piano prodigy Juniper Cole and her brother Quinn, paranormal show hosts Cryer and Fudge, and a few others make up the core of the series. Written like a book version of your favorite tv series (think: supernatural soap opera like American Horror Story) each character’s story moves forward with most every episode. It may appear that the characters are entirely unrelated and yet episode by episode, the connections will become clearer. Like being an inch away from a spider web, with each book, the web will move further and further away revealing the full story of every character and most importantly, the stunning conclusion for Onyx Webb herself.

In Book Five:

It's the 1960's and while the Mulvaney's have moved on, Stan Lee tries to survive. It’s 2010, Koda continues to try and solve the mystery of the girl in the mirror. Onyx Webb adjusts to her new so-called life in Crimson Cove.

Scroll Up and Grab Book Four Today!

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 20 Mar 2017 19:12:18 -0400)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 113,269,201 books! | Top bar: Always visible