Chasing Hindy by Darin Gibby

by Darin Gibby

113,689,591 (4)None
Recently added byCherylk

No tags.

This is the first book I have read by author, Darin Gibby. I liked this book a lot. The innovation aspect of the project that WTG came up with was intriguing. A car that can run on water. It really is not that far-fetched as you might think. If no one has come up with the idea yet, I am sure someone will soon. What with people trying to think about being more eco-friendly.

To be honest, I have never really given it much thought into the process that companies have to go through to get new technology certified. For example, going through the Patent Office. Yes, I am familiar with patents but again. I never really thought about the process or even the fact that there is a profession as patent attorneys. This does make sense. Thus the reason that Addy is valuable. In addition, to the fact that she was so passionate about the project. Yet, for as smart as she was, I am a little shocked that she did not question Quinn more or even suspect that something seemed foul about the project. The way she interacted with her former boss, Perry, I felt she was harsh with him. He was her friend and he was looking out for her best interest. The tension was not super high in the story. However, it was more about the characters than the tension. An overall, well-written, smart read. ( )
  Cherylk | Apr 12, 2017 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Darin Gibby's book Chasing Hindy was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Darin Gibby is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 114,469,266 books! | Top bar: Always visible