Sometimes I Lie by Alice Feeney

Sometimes I Lie

by Alice Feeney

In a Dark, Dark Wood by Ruth Ware (flying_monkeys)
    flying_monkeys: For readers who enjoy a thriller that starts off in the present, after the "incident" happened, told by someone who may (or may not) be an unreliable narrator, with flashbacks that lead up to the "incident."

There are 3things you need to know about this book:
1. It’s too confusing
2. You won’t like the ending
3. I’m not lying ( )
  RosaneC | Mar 23, 2019 |
I went into this expecting not to like it at all. The premise seemed so strange, but boy, was I surprised! I love, love, loved this books. So many twists and turns. ( )
  kathdob | Mar 19, 2019 |
full review can be seen at https://basicbitchreads.home.blog/2019/02/18/sometimes-i-lie-by-alice-feeney/ I thought this was an excellent debut novel, and Alice Feeney will have a best seller in a few years. The plot was good, the characters good and the ending was a surprise. I was honored to get a free copy of this book in return for an honest rating and review. For 5 reasons you should read this book, check out my blog at the link listed above. Happy reading ya'll! ( )
  Basicbitchreads | Feb 17, 2019 |
3.5.

I guess a 4 for the suspense factor but man, these are some seriously screwed up characters. None of which were particularly likeable. ( )
  jawink22 | Feb 6, 2019 |
Interesting twist at the end. I wondered throughout the book how the different storylines were going to piece together. It took me a while to get into this book. In the end, it was a good book. ( )
  LisaKramer96 | Feb 4, 2019 |
For my Daniel. And for her.
My name is Amber Reynolds.

Amber wakes up in a hospital. She can't move. She can't speak. She can't open her eyes. Though she can hear everyone around her, no one knows because she's in a coma. But she doesn't remember what happened. And she has a sneaking suspicion her husband had something to do with it. Alternating between her paralyzed present, the week before her accident, and a series of childhood diaries from twenty years ago, the narratives build and collide for an ending that leaves readers speechless. This novel delves into the blurred gap between who we are and who we'd like to be.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,537,320 books! | Top bar: Always visible