Forever, Alabama by Susan Sands

Forever, Alabama

by Susan Sands

No tags.

a delightful novel!

I look forward to reading more by this author!! ( )
  babrouillard | May 1, 2017 |
I received a PDF copy from the publisher in exchange for a review as part of the LibraryThing Early Reviewer's group. This was a lighthearted basic book about 2 people (a doctor and a lawyer) in a small town. Part thriller and part love story. It's a decent book - easy to read but not something I stay up at night to finish.
  KarateNurseMary | Apr 27, 2017 |
This is romantic, suspenseful, captivating and amusing. It's full of sleezy corrupt politicians and strife within families. Ben is very entertaining. He is confident, charming, family oriented and funny. Sabine is serious, determined and highly opinionated. Ben meeting Sabine opens his eyes to what kind of person he is, and he doesn't like himself much. Sabine thinks all smooth talking men are scum, until Ben makes her think otherwise. This really is a great story, and I love the "sexy thoughts" conversations.
I received a complimentary copy of this book from LibraryThing. This is my voluntary and honest opinion of it. ( )
  duelalias | Apr 22, 2017 |
This is a light, enjoyable book about a counsellor & lawyer who conquer their pasts in a small town. I got it for free from Early Reviewers and my advanced copy had some grammatical errors and typos, but other than that it was a very fast read that kept me entertained. If you're looking for a light read to just escape, I'd recommend Forever, Alabama. ( )
  KatKealy | Apr 19, 2017 |
Fun-loving, playboy Ben Laroux never goes over the two date limit. He doesn't do commitments and he makes that very clear to every woman he dates. Oblivious of course to the trail of broken hearts he leaves behind him. Sabine O'Connor, a fairly new transplant to Ministry, Alabama is privy to all the intimate details thanks to being the town psychiatrist. That has made her wary especially since Ben insists on flirting with her.

But Sabine has secrets of her own and they're about to all come out in a very big way. The only one she can turn to for help is Ben. Soon she realizes that though Ben may have a reputation as a heartbreaker, he has a heart of gold and honorable intentions. And that what they feel for each other might actually be the real thing.

I received an Advanced Reader's Copy from NetGalley for voluntary review consideration. ( )
  Ash_P | Apr 16, 2017 |

LibraryThing Early Reviewers

Susan Sands's book Forever, Alabama is currently available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 114,404,250 books! | Top bar: Always visible