On the Prowl by Patricia Briggs
Recently added byMargin, private library, Angelzinhamia, SFF1928-1973, Aneris, Carmesi, robnbrwn, HeatherQ

I really enjoyed all of the stories in this series and therefore have found some new authors to read! ( )
  LenaR0307 | May 30, 2016 |
Such excellent stories! I loved them all, and that doesn't happen when I'm reading an anthology. I really enjoyed reading the beginning story by Patricia Briggs because I had read the series before I had read the beginning! It was filled with fire and excitement, and it was wonderful to see how those characters met and interacted with each other in the beginning. Eileen Wilks' story was also excellent, and I now wish to read more of her stories. I don't believe I have had the chance to read any of hers before. Karen Chance, I have read before, but not this particular story, I wish she wrote more about these particular characters as their chemistry was perfect. Sunny, this was my first chance reading her and I greatly enjoyed it. I even went to the store and bought a few more of her books to read. Her concept of the Monere, and their life and death, powers and weaknesses was the perfectly balanced blend of exciting and interesting. ( )
  mariahsidhe | May 12, 2016 |
Shhhh I only actually read the Patricia Briggs one shhhh but it was really good
  Stebahnree | Mar 13, 2016 |
Shhhh I only actually read the Patricia Briggs one shhhh but it was really good
  Stebahnree | Mar 13, 2016 |
Note: This review is of the audiobook and only covers Alpha & Omega #0.5.

I don't normally absorb audiobooks, but Holter Graham did a nice job. The story took off quickly and held my attention. The characters were unique and memorable, just as I've come to expect of Patricia Briggs.

Anna was Changed against her will three years ago and repeatedly abused within her pack. As a result, she thinks all werewolves are monsters and knows nothing about what she has become. When Charles Cornick arrives to investigate the pack, Anna learns she's not as lowly as she's been led to believe. Charles and Anna have great potential as a couple and the omega aspect adds a dynamic paranormal element. There wasn't much time in three chapters for courtship, but I enjoyed how the plot unfolded.

Nice set up for the series. ( )
  Becky_McKenna | Mar 10, 2016 |

Briggs, Patriciaprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Chance, Karenmain authorall editionsconfirmed
Sunnymain authorall editionsconfirmed
Wilks, Eileenmain authorall editionsconfirmed
Frangie, RitaCover designersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Mauro, TonyCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0425216594, Mass Market Paperback)

These all-new paranormal romances from today's hottest authors feature a female werewolf who comes into her own; a Lord who crosses paths with a fiery mage; a mixed-blood Child of the Moon who faces an uncertain future; and a woman whose sixth sense proves to be a dangerous talent.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:09:50 -0400)

A collection of paranormal romances, including Patricia Briggs' "Alpha and Omega," in which a beautiful werewolf uncovers her true powers with the help of a werewolf prince.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 114,463,916 books! | Top bar: Always visible