1969 Plymouth Road Runner: Muscle Cars In…

1969 Plymouth Road Runner: Muscle Cars In Detail No. 5 (edition 2017)

by Wes Eisenschenk (Author)

651,268,033 (5)None
Member:hermit
Title:1969 Plymouth Road Runner: Muscle Cars In Detail No. 5
Authors:Wes Eisenschenk (Author)
Info:CarTech (2017), 96 pages
Rating:*****
Tags:Automobiles, Plymouth, Road Runner, Automotive History, Muscle Cars, Reference

1969 Plymouth Road Runner: Muscle Cars In Detail No. 5 by

No tags.

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Wes Eisenschenk's book about the 1969 Plymouth Road Runner is a great reference book for any car lover. I'm not much into cars, but this book was interesting and the pictures were great! This book does a wonderful job of walking the reader through the Road Runner's history, as well as detailed information about the interior and exterior makeup of the car. My brother is a car guy and can't wait to get his hands on this book! ( )
  hschuster06 | Jun 20, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
The pictures in this book are of amazing quality. I'm not into the technical side of cars but I enjoy reading about them. This book was perfect, I enjoyed the more informational aspects while still providing great eye catching comparisons of models. I have enjoyed both books that I have gotten in this series! ( )
  WhitneyG182 | Jun 20, 2017 |
Wes Eisenschenk's book on the 1969 Plymouth Road Runner is a comprehensive reference book on production models of that year. In both print, photography and tables the author present what variations were available for offer and what was purchased being a muscle car enthusiast this is a series of books of interest to me. This would also have been a perfect marketing tool (without sold tables) and wish it was available when the car was for sale. I look forward to reading the other books in this series as well. A wonderful addition to my automotive library section ( )
  hermit | Jun 19, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
This small book by Wes Eisenschenk is up to the high quality f material published by CarTech. The 1969 Plymouth Road Runner was a wonderful muscle car and if you ever owned one or wish to restore one then this is a book you should have as reference if stock is your goal. The author provides in both text and photographs and complete book of all production models produced. ( )
  mramos | Jun 19, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Car Tech Scores Again!! The fifth in the series of Muscle Cars in Detail, the 1969 Plymouth Road Runner lives up to the other books in the series.
If you are a restorer or owner, or just like the Muscle Car era, then this is another book for you.
Once again Car Tech has produced a fine work that covers just about every detail you ever wanted to know about the 1969 Road Runner by Plymouth.
Loaded with Color and Black & White photos of the different styles and color schemes as well as the hidden details to all the options and extras and also some cars still owned by the original buyers after all these decades.
This book in which Wes Eisenchenk makes the 1969 Road Runner come back to life and adds facts and dealer material for the ad campaign as well. This car had more retail partners than any before and maybe since.
Although small in size this work spells out a ton of facts and helps the younger reader understand the era better.
Five Stars on this one, easy great read. Makes me want the rest of the series too. ( )
  Lewie | Jun 12, 2017 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 115,107,181 books! | Top bar: Always visible