Check out the Pride Celebration Treasure Hunt!

Lone Star Christmas by Diana Palmer
Member:cansada26
Title:Lone Star Christmas
Authors:Diana Palmer
Other authors:Joan Johnston
Info:Silhouette (1997), Edition: First Edition, Hardcover, 242 pages

Lone Star Christmas (Christmas Cowboy / A Hawk's Way Christmas) by Diana Palmer

I thought, what the heck, I'd enjoy a couple of Christmas romances. And the price was right - $0. Groan. These were so painful to get through.

Well, the Diana Palmer story - Christmas Cowboy - at least had comic relief in Corrigan's brothers. But the main characters' back stories were pathetically filled in from someone's left-over stock. They weren't even polished up at all.

But A Hawk's Way Christmas, by Joan Johnston, was hopelessly bad. The male lead, Gavin, had to learn to love a child that wasn't his own blood. Okay, this is the Christmas season. I kept thinking he might get some enlightenment from the story of the Holy Family and St. Joseph. Nope. Quite a missed opportunity. The denoument and new understanding were rushed and fully unconvincing. ( )
  2wonderY | Dec 17, 2015 |
Hawk's Way Christmas
  surlyspice | Jan 10, 2010 |

Diana Palmerprimary authorall editionscalculated
Johnston, Joanmain authorall editionsconfirmed
To the men and women of the Cornelia Police Department
For my mom, who taught me the true meaning of Christmas. And for my children, who light up my life all year round.
It was the holiday season in Jacobsville, Texas.
Lone Star Christmas (ISBN 0373483538) contains 2 stories: "Christmas Cowboy" by Diana Palmer and "A Hawk's Way Christmas" by Joan Johnston

Meet the men who make it so nice to be naughty! They're seductive, they're shameless, they're irresistible - and these Texans are experts at sneaking kisses under the mistletoe. Join Diana Palmer and Joan Johnston as they return to the land they know best! Capture the holiday magic as Long, Tall Texan Corrigan Hart learns the meaning of love when he's reunited with his long-lost lover. And celebrate the spirit of the season when single father Gavin Talbot rediscovers the joy of family at Christmas with the Whitelaws of Hawk's Way.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,492,126 books! | Top bar: Always visible