dismiss

Did a Dinosaur Drink This Water? (Wells of…

Did a Dinosaur Drink This Water? (Wells of Knowledge Science Series) (edition 2006)

by Robert E. Wells (Author), Robert E. Wells (Illustrator)

In this work about the water cycle, readers discover that the molecules in their glass of water may have once been part of a dinosaur watering hole.
Member:AmCorKragujevac
Title:Did a Dinosaur Drink This Water? (Wells of Knowledge Science Series)
Authors:Robert E. Wells (Author)
Other authors:Robert E. Wells (Illustrator)
Info:INDPB (2006), Edition: 1, 32 pages
Collections:Movies

Did a Dinosaur Drink This Water? (Wells of Knowledge Science) by Robert E. Wells

551.41
  OakGrove-KFA | Mar 28, 2020 |
Did a Dinosaur Drink This Water? is an informational book about the water system and water filtration. It tells how water is used in almost everything we do. The art is mostly comprised of pastel or light colors because both folds re completely covered with pictures. The words on most pages are horizontal with the exception of a couple pages where the book must be turned to the side to read because the words are vertical. In my opinion, this book has too much going on on each page. The sentences are spread out making it hard to find the next sequence. While much of the artwork is shown as diagrams of how the water systems work, I think there is too much going on. It is hard to focus on what I was actually reading because my eyes were trying to see everything. ( )
  rmajeau | Aug 23, 2017 |
a very informational text about the water cycle and how it has repeated since dinosaurs have been around.
1 book
  TUCC | Jun 22, 2017 |
I absolutely admire this book. It was very interesting and engaging to read. The book also uses pictures and charts to make the material more clear. The main point of this book is the water cycle and to teach children about the importance of keeping our water clean and managing the use of water. The tone and style of the author also made the concepts very simple to understand. I would definitely incorporate this book into my future science lesson. ( )
  kristeen1995 | Apr 27, 2017 |
This is an amazing book! I absolutely loved it. I think this is a great book to use for any science class. This book teaches children how water works, from being a liquid, to a solid, and gas. This book provides very good information that teaches children these important concepts in a fun and engaging way. All of the information in this book is factual, so it is the perfect book to use as a guide to teach a science class about this subject. The diction used is easy for children to read and understand; and the illustrations allow the reader to follow along with the information being said. Overall I really enjoyed this book and think it can be used as a great tool in a classroom. ( )
  NihadKased | Nov 24, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 147,650,247 books! | Top bar: Always visible