Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill

Think and Grow Rich (1937)

by Napoleon Hill

English (28)  French (1)  All languages (29)
This is my bible. If only 51% of America adhered to the teachings of this book, then we truly would be the greatest superpower ever. This is one of those books that I must read annually. In order to go back to basics. I highly recommend everyone read this book and practice the techniques within. It is not just about being financially rich, but also about being rich in areas that matter to you, family, spirituality and living a balanced life. ( )
  DVerdecia | Jan 29, 2016 |
Always a great reread or re-read. A good straight forward kick in the pants to put the head on straight and move forward. I have bought copies for my children to keep and review over their lives ( )
  TheYodamom | Jan 29, 2016 |
Think And Grow Rich is phenomenal and life changing for me and everyone I know that has read it! I recommend it to all of my friends and family. It's a must read at least once! Napoleon Hill was very ahead of his time. Once I read it I wished I had knew about it and read it many years ago! ( )
  SindyV | Dec 20, 2015 |
In Essence ...

A contemporary of Dale Carnegie, Napoleon Hill book 'Think and Grow Rich' is well-loved and world-renowned ... the essential guide to joining the ranks of the world's most successful people ... the philosophies are as valid today as when they are first written.
  PaulineGoodman | Jul 23, 2015 |
უნიჭოდ ნათარგმნია ქართულად და ბევრი ფაქტი გამოგოვე​ბული. რუსულად სჯობდა​ ( )
  buqu | Feb 15, 2015 |
A Word From The Author. In every chapter of this book, mention has been made of the money-making secret which has made fortunes for hundreds of exceedingly wealthy men whom I have carefully analyzed over a long period of years.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0449214923, Mass Market Paperback)

Here are money-making secets that can change your life. Inspired by Andrew Carnegie's magic formula for success, this book will teach you the secrets that will bring you a fortune. It will show you not only what to do but how to do it. Once you learn and apply the simple, basic techniques revealed here, you will have mastered the secret of true and lasting success. And you may have whatever you want in life.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:25:47 -0400)

An updated edition of the best-selling guide features anecdotes about such modern figures as Bill Gates, Dave Thomas, and Sir John Templeton, explaining how their examples can enable modern readers to pursue wealth and overcome personal stumbling blocks.… (more)

Beyond Words Publishing

An edition of this book was published by Beyond Words Publishing.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 103,197,113 books! | Top bar: Always visible