Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill

Think and Grow Rich (1937)

by Napoleon Hill

I love this book I own the 1987 edition and have read it several times over my life time. I have also read it with my 16 year old duaghter. The lesson in the book I have found to be timeless and priceless.
1 vote wMedina | May 12, 2014 |
A great Book, a classic that everyone should read and capitalise on. ( )
  stephen.tan | Jan 9, 2014 |
I read this book many years ago and was assigned to read it again by a class I have taken. So many years later I am reintroduced to the research and concepts of the original success guru. Much of what Mr. Hill has to say is as true today as it has ever been no argument there. And there is so much to look at here but ultimately it comes down to one basic thing in my humble opinion, total focus on what you want. The dated references were a bit much at times as he encourages us to look into the great opportunities that exist in the new technology of radio. But by and large there is much to be gained my revisiting Mr. Hill.
  knightlight777 | Nov 28, 2013 |
First,to begin with,the action plan in this book is something to admire,something you'd wish all self help and inspirational writers would adopt,it's crazily effective.This beats all the other "Get rich" books by the other writers,I stand to be corrected.
Best ever.

MikeOpondo | Jul 5, 2013 |
Favorite Quotes:
"There is but one dependable method of accumulating and legally holding riches, and that is by rendering useful service."
"The ease with which lack of persistence may be conquered will depend entirely upon the intensity of one's desire... The hidden Guide lets no one enjoy great achievement without passing the persistence test."
"Mental telepathy is a reality."
Originally published in 1937, this best-selling personal development book has been sold in more than 70 million copies worldwide (Reference: Wikipedia). The author met with Dale Carnegie and was advised to meet with many of the richest business owners and inventors of his time. He presented the idea that one's thoughts lead to manifestation in reality. The results of accumulated knowledge and wisdom are expressed in his book, with tools for the reader to exercise in meeting their goals. The author wrote about decision making and planning, executing action, recognizing one's strengths, and utilizing a Master Mind association. [Read in 2013]
  RosidivitoM | Jun 19, 2013 |
A Word From The Author. In every chapter of this book, mention has been made of the money-making secret which has made fortunes for hundreds of exceedingly wealthy men whom I have carefully analyzed over a long period of years.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0449214923, Mass Market Paperback)

Here are money-making secets that can change your life. Inspired by Andrew Carnegie's magic formula for success, this book will teach you the secrets that will bring you a fortune. It will show you not only what to do but how to do it. Once you learn and apply the simple, basic techniques revealed here, you will have mastered the secret of true and lasting success. And you may have whatever you want in life.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 14:06:31 -0400)

An updated edition of the best-selling guide features anecdotes about such modern figures as Bill Gates, Dave Thomas, and Sir John Templeton, explaining how their examples can enable modern readers to pursue wealth and overcome personal stumbling blocks.… (more)

Thirteen editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,551,993 books! | Top bar: Always visible