Excise (Dr. Schwartzman Book 2) by Danielle…

Excise (Dr. Schwartzman Book 2) (edition 2017)

by Danielle Girard (Author)

Member:Deelightful
Title:Excise (Dr. Schwartzman Book 2)
Authors:Danielle Girard (Author)
Info:Thomas & Mercer (2017), 354 pages
Rating:***
Tags:mystery

Excise by Danielle Girard

This is such a well-written book. Throughout, you are given enough detail to really feel that you are not only a part of the story, but that you can actually feel what the characters are experiencing, yet, the author found a way to maintain a sense of unknown, insecurity about what was happening behind the scenes. It created a deep sense of connection and apprehension, as the closer I got to Schwartzmann, the more I feared for her life and those round her.

Girard did an excellent job to really create characters with depth and enough personality to pull me in to the story. I felt there was a great balance between those I loved, those I wanted to get to know and those I hated/didn’t trust. It left me with a sense of the real world, which made the story all the more real.

The author brilliantly made the story one that filled you with fear, apprehension and that feeling that something was just round the corner. I loved this, as it really kept me on my toes, and the connection between the coexisting stories, really kept you wondering just what was going to happen and who was behind all her fears.

The ending. WOW! I am so caught in this story, and after a brilliant ending like this had, I seriously cannot wait to see what happens next. I need to know!

Honestly, I loved this book and feel it is perfect for a lot of suspense, thriller lovers. ( )
  naturalbri | Mar 1, 2018 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 132,663,962 books! | Top bar: Always visible