1969-1970 Ford Mustang Boss 429: Muscle Cars…

1969-1970 Ford Mustang Boss 429: Muscle Cars In Detail No. 7

by Dan Burrill

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
As someone who has always loved the old Mustangs but never really knew much about what goes into them, I enjoyed this book. It allowed me to see the innerworkings that makes it run and where she came from. I'd recommend to any fellow car lover. ( )
  Amy_J | Oct 20, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I won this in LibraryThing Early Reviewers giveaway - I an not a automotive mechanic or classic car lover, but like most folks, I know someone who is one or both! I never knew what to get them, before.... What a beautifully put together book: a detailed reference guide, a colorful coffee table display item, a collector's dream! This is the perfect book that anyone can enjoy flipping through, however, the details are going to please the professionals and hardcore fans the most. ( )
  tenamouse67 | Oct 7, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Great information and pictures about the 1969 & 1970 Ford Mustang. An enjoyable read for the novice as well as the car buff. ( )
  JELawrence | Oct 3, 2017 |
This was nicely done. It was very easy to follow, and put together nicely. Informative. nice layout. I would recommend, it is worth a read. ( )
  ashleyshiflett5 | Oct 3, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Very nicely done. Easy to follow, put together nicely. Informative. nice layout. Would recommend. ( )
  ashleyshiflett5 | Oct 3, 2017 |

LibraryThing Early Reviewers

Dan Burrill's book 1969-1970 Ford Mustang Boss 429: Muscle Cars In Detail No. 7 is currently available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,378,507 books! | Top bar: Always visible