Whence My Help Come: Caregiving In The Jewish Tradition

by Yisrael Kestenbaum

3None3,294,890NoneNone
"Whence My Help Come: Caregiving In The Jewish Tradition" gives those who provide spiritual care, both rabbis and others motivated to serve as instruments of healing, the conceptual models and practical tools to do the holy work of hesed, loving-kindness. It is one thing to have a good heart. It is another to have the sophistication to exercise one's goodness of heart in constructive interventions to promote healing for others in their times of suffering. In this book, "Whence My Help Come: Caregiving In The Jewish Tradition," Rabbi Kestenbaum makes a passionate argument for the Jewish view on pastoral care that is derived from Jewish Scriptures, experience and custom.… (more)
Recently added byJmkridel, bakrafty1, AGSH

No tags

No reviews

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 154,372,392 books! | Top bar: Always visible